Centner Academy High School launches in September 2023 with a strong team of talented, intelligent and heart-centered educators!
MEET OUR TEAM
- Dina Scellato, Head of Schools
- Brett Hannan, Dean of Academics & Science Instructor
- Wayne Selogy, College Counselor & Speech & Debate Director
- Nicole Abelson, School Counselor
- Josh Hills, Director of Brain Optimization
- Salvador JImenez, Director of Athletics
- Lu Martinez, Math Curriculum Specialist
- Dane Derstine, English Language Arts Instructor
- Dominique Lallemand, History & Civics Instructor
- Daria Baranova, Mathematics Instructor
Knowing that our world is changing rapidly, our High School Graduates will be prepared to handle the adventures and challenges that arise in the quickly evolving landscape that makes up our present day experience.
GRADUATES OF CENTNER ACADEMY WILL BE:
- Confident, Resilient and Emotionally Intelligent
- Innovative, Curious, Change Makers and Critical Thinkers
- Healthy, Happy and Independent
- Grounded in the Core Values of Centner Academy including Integrity, Kindness and Compassion
- Entrepreneurial in Mindset and Practice
- Excellent Problem Solvers with a Growth Mindset
- Prepared to manage day to day adult responsibilities such as managing a bank account, understanding credit cards, taxes, preparing nutritious meals, changing a tire and keeping a clean home
- Prepared for Higher Education, including competitive Colleges and Universities and/or an Entrepreneurial Path
Centner Academy offers a unique High School Curriculum, personalized to each student’s interests and aligned with Florida’s 24-credit graduation requirements. Our High School Program encourages civic responsibility and leadership through community service, and our innovative Pathway programs cater to students’ goals, fueling their passions.
The Buzz at Centner Academy:
The Latest News and Events from America's Happiest School
We are thrilled to share the exciting results from our recent soccer games on Saturday, May 13th. Our Mighty Bees teams showcased their skills and
We would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to our amazing Parent Volunteers who have dedicated countless hours of their time and energy throughout
Centner Academy now boasts the 8th and 9th best middle school Congressional Debaters in Florida. Congratulations to Emerson on their 8th place finish and Leon
Our application process begins with a private tour with a member of the friendly Centner Academy admissions team. We can’t wait to meet your family and learn more about your learners.
After you fill out our inquiry form, we will provide you with access to our Online Admissions Portal.
Prospective students and families will be invited for interviews to make sure our school community is a great fit.
The Admissions Team sends decisions by email. If your family is accepted, you will have two weeks to accept or decline our admission offer and complete the enrollment contract