“Our phislosophy is based on the understanding that success does not lead to happiness, but rather that happiness leads to success.”
We cultivate kindness and empathy in our students while stimulating a love for learning. Because we understand that each child learns in his or her own way, we offer a highly personalized experience in a multilingual environment that emphasizes emotional intelligence, academic excellence, holistic wellness, happiness, creativity, innovation, empathy and collaboration.
This is an opportunity for you to learn more about Centner Academy and ask any questions you may have.
Complete our application materials and provide requested documentation (medical information, prior school records, assessments etc).
Admissions will reach out to you with the date of your child’s playdate. Parent attendance may be requested.
Attend a meeting with our Administration. We want to get to know your family and provide you with all the information you will need in making this important choice.
· Family values consistent with Centner Academy’s educational vision.
· Positive disposition and self-awareness of conduct and effort.
· Teacher recommendations (where applicable).
· Parent's willingness to work with Centner Academy's Life Coaches.
· Parents’ willingness to meet financial responsibilities.
· Admission is open to all students who possess the motivation, ability and character enabling them to succeed in our school community, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, citizenship status, creed or national origin.
A one-time new family application fee of $200 will apply. With the exception of optional program fees such as after-school care or enrichment programs, Centner Academy does not assess additional fees.
After-School Care will be available on a monthly basis beginning September 2021:
3:00pm-4:00pm $100 (Per Month)
3:00pm-5:00pm $200 (Per Month)
3:00pm-6:00pm $300 (Per Month)
Later than 6:00pm $1 per minute after 15 mins of your pick-up time
A 5% tuition discount is extended for full annual payment of tuition by cash, credit card or check paid before the beginning of the school year.
A 10% sibling discount is offered through the finance office for multiple students from the same family.