Centner Academy is a school for families who want their children to become kind and empathetic human beings engaged in a love for learning. We offer a highly personalized experience for each child in a multilingual environment that emphasizes character development, in particular leadership and mindfulness, and life skills, such as critical thinking and collaboration.
The Centner Academy application process is as follows:
- Visit our Campus. We would love for you to come and learn more about school. To schedule your private tour, please call Admissions at 786-378-8646 or email [email protected].
- Fill out the application form. Complete the application form in person or email it to [email protected].
- Provide requested documentation. Medical information, prior school records, assessments etc.
- Attend the meeting with our Administration. Please note, we do require both parents and prospective student(s) to be present. We want to get to know your family and provide you with all the information you will need in making this important choice.
Many families wish to know what criteria we use to assess candidates, below we include some of the guidelines that we follow:
- Family values consistent with Centner Academy’s five pillars of education.
- Age-appropriate developmental skills.
- Positive disposition and self-awareness of conduct and effort.
- Good to excellent teacher recommendations (where applicable).
- Age-appropriate verbal responses during the playgroup and family meetings.
- Parents’ willingness to meet financial responsibilities.
- Admission is open to all students who possess the motivation, ability and character enabling them to succeed in our school community, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, citizenship status, creed, or national origin.